Your Course Teachers
Your course teachers and Canadian adventure guides are two rockin' ladies from Canada! Ronnie from Toronto and Andrea from Vancouver, BC. Ronnie has nearly 1.5 million Youtube Fans from her videos with EngVids and she teaches at a school in Toronto as well. Andrea is the owner and founder of English Experiences and has been teaching English for 18 years. Ronnie and Andrea are excited to help you improve your English and to show you the beauty of Canada!
Improve your English more quickly, effectively and enjoyably on Canada's West Coast!
Learn the English that you personally need to learn with
personalized small group and individual 1-to-1 coaching sessions
100+ Hours of Instruction and All Day Speaking Practice
LearnReal Life English in the moments that the language occurs naturally!
Visit some of the best places in Canada to see amazing Wildlife
(Whales, Bears, Seals, Sea Lions, Dolphins, Racoons, Eagles, and more!)
Hike, Bike, Boat, Kayak and more to see Blue Green Alpine Lakes, Waterfalls,
Giant Trees, Beautiful rivers and Awesome Mountains
Learn about Canada, it's Culture and Social Issues - experience it in person, not in a class!
What is this course and how will I benefit?
This Intensive Full Immersion Course is located on the beautiful west coast of Canada. The course offers adult students the opportunity to get individual attention for their English learning needs in customized small group workshops and individual coaching.
- a personal all day English teacher: teaching you in small groups and individually (private 1-1 lessons, small group classes, outdoor real life English classes....)
- ALL DAY English practice with your group and teacher
- Completely personalized course content based on a personal consultation about your goals and a unique learning needs assessment
- Delicious food and amazing accommodation in one of the world's most beautiful places
- Activities that are combined with a lesson (learn real everyday English in a natural context as you hike, cook, create arts/crafts, watch wildlife, kayak, stand-up paddle board and more!)
What is the Itinerary?
Day 1-2 VANCOUVER. Arrive to Vancouver International Airport in the morning of Day1 - Freshen up and rest after your flight then meet the group.... our first traveling English class happens as we explore Vancouver together! Day 2 will be more classes and 1-1 practice time with the teachers as we continue to explore one of the world's most beautiful cities!
Days 3-6: WHISTLER.Daily personalized English classes, customized to the needs of the group. Private 1-to-1 Sessions. Time to enjoy the amazing beauty of the area. Activity Options include relaxing in the comfort of our accommodations, yoga, a spa visit, exploring Whistler Village, a hike to Girabaldi Lake, a trip to Hot Springs beside a river, Horseback riding, Ziplining, a mountain top Gondola ride, Whitewater rafting, and more!
Day 7: CAMPING IN THE MOUNTAINS BY THE OCEAN! Daily personalized English skills workshops, customized to the needs of the group. Private 1-to-1 Sessions. Experience Canada like a local! Canadians love camping and this is the ultimate Canadian experience! We will have a campfire if allowed (sometimes in the summer fires are not allowed because of the danger of a forest fire) and it is amazing to sit at night around the campfire under the stars. You will sleep in tents with comfortable sleeping pads and sleeping bags.
Days 7-8: TRUE WILDERNESS, SUNSHINE COAST.Daily personalized English skills workshops, customized to the needs of the group. Experience the true wilderness and beauty of Canada on this coast that you can only travel to by boat or plane (we will be taking a boat). We will be staying in a cabin near the ocean and there will be Kayaks for us to use. The chance of seeing wildlife here in the wilderness is very high, so bring your cameras! In addition to wildlife viewing and the water activities there will also be the opportunity to go fishing and hiking.
Day 9- Travel back to Vancouver, souvenir shopping, Departures
*The course location may change a little but will always be in the coast and mountain wilderness area of British Columbia, Canada
Dates: July 29 - August 7, 2017
Early Bird Course Fee: $1,225 USD + $95 Registration Fee (Must book before May 15!)
After May 15, 2017 the Course Fee is $1,325 USD + $95 Registration Fee - so register now!
This is a special promotional price! The normal market value of $4000.....
What is included
100 Hours of Intensive Immersion English ($2000+ Value)
-A Personal Learning Needs Assessment
-A Personal Learning Plan
-10 Days of Every Day Personalized Small Group Classes
-Private 1-1 Lessons
-10 days of ALL DAY teaching and correction from your teacher: All Day is a Lesson..for 10 days!
A 10 Day all-inclusive package in the west coast of Canada ($2,000+ Value)
- The chance to visit many beautiful and famous places in British Colmbia, Canada (see above) on a special private road trip with your teacher and classmates
- Wildlife watching experiences
- Special activities such as hiking, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, beach visits and local markets.
- 10 Days Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks (except 2 dinners and 2 lunches so you can try local food) and a special goodbye dinner.
- 10 nights comfortable shared accommodation.
What is NOT included
- Airfare (Your Plane Ticket to Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Your trip insurance
- 2 dinners and 2 lunches (these lunches and dinners will be times to explore and enjoy a local restaurant!)
- Spending money
- Optional Adventure Activities
Spend less money
Friends or Couples: Share a bed and save
Friends or couples who share a Private Queen Bedroom do not have to pay the extra fee for a private bedroom!
Refer and Save
If you refer a friend and they book you can each save an additional $50 USD
* The price is listed in USD because it is a currency that most people in the world know. You will pay in Canadian Dollars (CAD) - The course fee in Canadian dollars is $1,750 including the registration fee of $126 Canadian dollars. The USD amount might be a little more or less than the listed price because of changes in the exchange rate.
This course is all-inclusive. Where will we stay and what will we eat?
Cozy. Delicious. Shared Experiences.
We will be staying together in a variety of locations. The teacher will be living with the students and the English learning will also take place in the comfortable homes and a special weekend of camping in a tent as well! The homes will private vacation home rentals and we will be cooking and eating most meals together. There will be comfortable beds in either shared or private bedrooms (you must pay $400 USD extra for a private bedroom option). The food will be mostly fresh, local and organic .
1, VANCOUVER: The first night will be in a hotel in the Vancouver area.
2. WHISTLER: The first week the course location will be near Whistler, and accommodations will be in a comfortable vacation home with a beautiful view of the mountains. We will enjoy the scenery, go hiking, visit Whistler village and you will have the opportunity to try optional activities like the gondola ride or whitewater rafting! (Optional activities are not included in the course fee)
3. MOUNTAIN CAMPING! There will be a weekend camping trip in the mountains as part of this first week in Whistler! During the camping trip accommodation will be in tents with comfortable sleeping pads and sleeping bags - a real Canadian experience!!
4. SONORA ISLAND: The 2nd course location will be at a 4 acre oceanfront Eco Lodge on Sonora Island, a remote island that you can only get to by boat or plane surrounded by beautiful nature. The Eco Lodge vacation home is right on the water with a deck that goes all the way around the house and wonderful views of the ocean. There is a private dock where you can try fishing right from the dock. There are canoe, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkels and a row boat in salt and fresh water along with fishing,hunting,hiking,biking trails, croquet,horseshoes,badminton, and hammocks in the serenity of true nature. The home has 7 Queen beds in 4 bedrooms (only one private room in this home).
*This itinerary and the accommodations may change but the course will always give you comfortable accommodation in the mountains and near the sea on the west coast near Vancouver!